Calling all schools, offices, homes, and business establishments!
Celebrate this year’s World Water Day by dropping off your used mineral water bottles at Tupperware’s “plastic bottle drop bins” located at the Trinoma Cinema Lobby (4th Floor, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City). This is part of Tupperware’s three-day exhibit to contribute to the United Nation’s call to respond to the urban challenge of enhancing access and provision of water services to our cities.
It really is important that we help them fill up their “water bottle drop bins” as Tupperware will match the amount of collected volume of water from the plastic bottles, which would be donated to Payatas, Bantay Kalikasan, and the La Mesa watershed.
Tupperware also put up a “Commitment Wall” — where you could have your pictures or videos taken, so you could share with the rest of the world your pledge for a greener planet.
Here are the official event photos courtesy of Fuentes Manila.
The three-day exhibit will end tomorrow, so please, please help asap. Thank you so much!:)
Here’s a reminder from Tupperware:
Why you should get into the habit of drinking water
Drinking eight glasses of water regularly remains a challenge for many of us today. Although health professionals have been repeatedly emphasizing the importance of this practice, the preference for other beverages like flavored juices or carbonated drinks continues to grow at unprecedented levels.
Unknown to many, there are so many advantages that come with drinking pure, clean water everyday. In celebration of World Water Day this month, people around the world are being called to spread the good news on the benefits of drinking water and the importance of preserving sources of potable water all over the world.
The World Water Day is a global movement that started in 1992 after a recommendation at the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) was made to designate an international day to celebrate freshwater. The United Nations General Assembly responded by designating March 22, 1993 as the first World Water Day and has since then being celebrated on the same day each year. Every year, the global celebration has managed to widely promote the importance of the sustainable management of freshwater resources and improve water situation in different parts of the world.
This year, Tupperware, a global brand and one of the most avid supporters of the World Water Day worldwide, once again affirms its commitment in instilling the value of freshwater to the public. As one of the world’s most trusted brands, Tupperware has always been committed to creating smart product solutions that promote sustainable management of water around the world.
In celebration of World Water Day, Tupperware shares important information on why we all should get into the habit of drinking pure, clean water using Tupperware Water Solutions, a range of water bottles and containers that are durable, high-quality, and eco-friendly.
• Boosts health. By carrying a Tupperware Water Solution with you all day, you will be reminded to drink the minimum 64oz or 2L of water required daily. Proper hydration helps regulate body temperature and eliminate toxins. Drinking water regularly also helps decrease appetite, burns fat more efficiently while helping maintain stamina and reduces fatigue. What’s more, drinking water everyday allows body cells to better use valuable nutrients and minerals.
• Saves time and space. Using a Tupperware Water Solution helps save space otherwise used for storing disposable bottles. Moreover, it helps conserve time and energy spent for shopping and transporting disposable bottles.
• Saves money. Using Tupperware Water Solution is considerably less expensive than purchasing bottled water every day. You can save up to P20,000 per year simply by drinking the recommended eight glasses of water a day using a Tupperware Water Solution product filled with clean drinking water, instead of bottled water.
• Helps save the environment. Using Tupperware Water Solution is a great way to help protect the environment. It helps prevent billions of disposable bottles from ending up in landfills where they will take an estimated 1,000 years to biodegrade. This also saves billions of barrels of oil used per year in the manufacture and transport of disposable bottles for global consumption. Furthermore, opting to use Tupperware products lowers energy consumption and prevents emission of millions of tons of carbon dioxide created during manufacture of bottled water from increasing the world’s “Greenhouse Effect.”
To help the public get into the habit of drinking water, Tupperware introduces the Eco Water Bottle, reusable, durable and ergonomically designed drinking bottle that provides a sustainable and economical water solution while promoting a healthy lifestyle. Made from safe, non-toxic material, the Eco Water Bottle can be continuously refilled, minimizing the need for disposable bottles. Whether at home or on the go, its 2L capacity assures you achieve your daily recommended water intake by consuming the contents of 1 Eco Bottle, plus a refill of it. It also conveniently fits in backpacks and gym bags, so you can drink water anytime, anywhere.
Aside from the Eco Water Bottle, other Tupperware Water Solution products include the Giant Tumblers and the Beverage Buddy, which are perfect water carriers for picnics and other outdoor gatherings; the Tupperware Beverage Bottle, which features a removable bottom cap that can be used as a drinking cup and with a flip-top seal that ensures hygienic use; and the Fridgemates 2L Water Fridge Bottle which helps ensure that you and your family get clean drinking water all the time.
Start the habit of drinking water today and discover how you can improve your health while doing your share of preserving water resources to protect the earth.
Tupperware Brands is the authorized distributor of some of the world’s prestigious brands including Tupperware, Colour Collection, Ivana, VS. Versus, Nutrimetics, Playtex, Hanes, and Zwitsal. For your questions and inquiries on how to be a dealer, email email@example.com or log on to www.Tupperwarebrands.ph.
Latest posts by Greenphils ++ (see all)
- Kape Albarako - October 8, 2015
- Ocean Recovery Alliance Launches Global Alert APP and Platform - April 30, 2015
- A Greener Planet with Tupperware - March 21, 2011