Green Festival, the largest and longest-running sustainability and green living event in America, will be in San Francisco this November 13-15 at the Cow Palace in Daly City.
Be among the first to know and sample the latest in sustainable products and services from the more than 250 sponsors and exhibitors from food, fashion, body care, home and garden, to transportation and renewable energy. There will be a Family Fun Pavilion sponsored by Save Queen Green! with interactive educational activities and entertainment for kids; a Yoga Pavilion, featuring free yoga instruction and classes from San Francisco Integral Yoga Institute and Om Dome; and the Green Festival Stage and Lifestyle Pavilion featuring green business entrepreneurs, community leaders and environmental experts. For urban travelers, get ready to test the award-winning electric bikes of Stromer eBikes.
You can also learn a lot from sustainability experts including:
- Gil Friend, chief sustainability officer, City of Palo Alto, founder and chair, Natural Logic Inc.
- Antonio Saillant, actor, director and screenwriter, activist in greening the film industry
- Randy Durband, CEO of the Global Sustainable Tourism Council
- Sandra Hanns, founder of the San Francisco Sustainable Fashion Week International
- Jeff Garner, fashion designer and artist, founder, Prophetik Clothing
The Festival will also be a great day for vegans/vegetarians as thousands of new food and beverage products and services – gluten-free, plant-based, non-GMO, organic and raw options – will be up for sale and sampling. There will be cooking demos for foodies and informative talks with leading food and sustainability experts.
There will also be talks about the health and environmental benefits of plant-based diets, which utilize less chemicals, reduce water consumption and carbon emissions, and help mitigate climate change. Among the many experts, exhibitors and sponsors at Green Festival will be:
- Leslie Durso, Vegan Chef, appeared on The Food Network, Discovery Channel
- Anna Meyer, Food Campaigns Coordinator at Green America
- Milan Ross, Author at Full Flavor Vegan, and fitness and healthy living expert
- Charles Chen, Chef, Author and eco-wellness expert, and the founder of charleschen.tv
- Darryl Bosshardt, Manufacturer and Distributor for Redmond Trading Company’s natural and sustainable health products
- Dr. Corinna Basler, President of Green Festival, a dedicated vegan
- Clif Bar presenting a new line of organic trail mix bars and their Planet Initiative
- Herb Pharm, herbs to safely and effectively address a wide variety of health goals
- Veri Soda, known for crafting the world’s finest organic, low-calorie soft drinks
- Kashi Foods, a Non-GMO food company, improving the life of people and the planet
- Earth Balance that offers food to help harmonize our diets – Non-GMO and plant-based
- Cono Sur Vineyards & Winery high quality wine paired with sustainable and ethical practices
For tickets and additional information about Green Festival, visit www.greenfestivals.org. You may also follow Green Festival on Facebook and Twitter @GreenFestiv.
About Green Festivals
Green Festivals, Inc. organizes Green Festival®, America’s largest and longest-running sustainability and green living event. Green Festival Expo is a vibrant, dynamic marketplace where companies and organizations come to showcase their green products, services and programs, and where people go to learn how to live healthier, more sustainable lives. Green Festival is inspiring and empowering consumers, communities and businesses to work green, play green and live green. Based in Asheville, North Carolina, the organization produces Green Festival Expo events in New York, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, San Francisco and Portland. Learn more at www.greenfestivals.org.
Latest posts by Iva Maurin (see all)
- Nature Hiking Spots in Sonoma - July 24, 2017
- Weekend Hike Adventure at Pinnacles National Park in California - April 16, 2017
- Coastal Adventure in Half Moon Bay - January 17, 2017